WELCOME TO THE HIVE
We’re pretty simple. We believe in a few simple things. If you believe in these things as well, we’re looking for you. We are always searching for rockstars to join the HIVE – after all – what’s a HIVE without a great team of bees?
FUN • FLEXIBILITY • INNOVATION • HELPING
AND OF COURSE – DOGS IN THE OFFICE
Currently Available Positions
This role includes the driving and managing of various new business initiatives including inbound and outbound lead generation, qualification, research, RFP response, management of CRM and database, and sales asset creation. An ambitious self-starter is required. Someone who can combine a solid understanding of the Marketing/Advertising industry (inbound marketing & HubSpot training provided) with creative selling skills to forge deals with a wide variety of clients across various industry sectors. This role is responsible for generating sales leads, sourcing new business, and prospecting clients.
We work with clients in many different industries so you must be able to efficiently research, learn, and understand a clients’ industry. Our target industries include education, health & fitness, and professional services.
- Lead Generation & Nurturing
- Generate applicable prospects using data and direct outreach: a cross section of phone, email, content marketing, and networking. Qualification of each opportunity to ensure the efficient spend of internal resources.
- Pipeline Management
- Ensure prospective clients and existing opportunities continue to move through the pipeline by updating account activities, prioritization of upcoming deals, and assisting the team in providing prospects with applicable sales materials and presentations.
- CRM Ownership
- Management, maintenance, and constant usage of CRM (client relationship management) tool to set up new accounts, maintain prospect/contact database, and be accountable for lead scoring, tracking, and nurturing
- Deck & proposal outlining and creation in conjunction with account and creative teams
- General writing, research, appointment setting, and meeting prep
- Represent the agency in one-on-one correspondence with stakeholders
- Learn clients’ business (internal & external) including current marketing, goals, plans, challenges, and opportunities in the market.
- Creation and development of helpful tips to open the door with prospects and sell using personalization.
- Find and learn about key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Market research & market intelligence.
- Leverage experts within the agency to devise and communicate ideas and solutions
- Proactive development of sales assets and turn key responses
- At least one year applicable experience
- Business development, recruiting, and/or service sales experience preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of inbound marketing & HubSpot a big plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/multiple deliverables at once
- Ability to create rapport easily
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Strong ability to establish new accounts, open pipeline opportunities, and close business in collaboration with a team
Compensation & Perks:
- base + commission based on experience
- Residual income as long as you and the client are with HIVE
- Book of the month club
- Work remotely or at our dog-friendly office in Denver
- Training and inbound marketing education