Currently Available Positions
HIVE Digital Strategy is growing quickly and because of that, we are actively looking to add a Junior Account Manager to our team. We are an Inbound Marketing Agency and new Gold HubSpot Partner Agency. We work with clients across North America and in most industries. Our primary industries are Education (including everything from coaches to charter schools to major universities), Professional Services (law firms, CPAs, etc), and Health & Fitness (gyms, coaches, products, etc.).
We’re looking for a creative, self-driven Junior Account Manager to bridge the gap between the agency and the client as well as each department within HIVE (copywriting, design, development, strategy, etc.). This person will report directly to our Senior Account Manager and CEO, but will need to have great relationships with all clients and team members within HIVE. This is an entry-level, full-time position and necessary training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Manage and nurture client relationships to ensure satisfaction and renewals
- Foster team environment
- Partner with execution teams (copy, design, development, strategy, PPC, social, etc) to deliver great content/execution
- May be responsible for some execution as well
- Work closely with Senior Management to develop strategies for current clients and new clients
- Develop solid on-boarding strategies
- On-board new clients
- Management of client budgets, point spends, deadlines, and analytics
- Develop new ideas to aid in success of client campaigns
- Manage scope to eliminate scope creep
- And most importantly – be a freaking cool person that our team and our clients love working with.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field (communication, journalism, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Problem solver
- Freaking cool person (as stated above)
- Self-starter to achieve goals
- Desire to move up in the organization
- True passion for helping businesses grow
- Experience in digital marketing
- Minimum one year agency experience, internship, or account management preferred
- HubSpot knowledge a major plus
We prefer hiring in the Denver Metro Area, but there is an opportunity to work partially remotely.
We’re looking for a creative, self-driven Marketing Copywriter who has experience writing in a variety of industries and forms. You have the ability to communicate complex (and sometimes dry) topics in clear, concise, creative ways to a variety of audiences and the ability to capture the tone and voice of each client.
- Research, conceptualize, write, proofread, and edit marketing copy for web, digital, social, email, video, and ad campaigns; ensure copy integrity and quality control
- Work collaboratively with our team and the client to brainstorm concepts and coordinate content and design that fits into our overall marketing campaign strategies
- Create copy for fully integrated programs, in support of the content strategy
- Experience in analyzing and writing content to improve SEO
7100 Broadway #3L
Denver, CO 80221