What is Value-Based Pricing?
Value-based pricing is a way to eliminate inefficiencies and ensure that each dollar spent is used to move your business closer to reaching your goals. Points are purchased and spent on marketing activities. With a point system pricing model, we are also able to be more agile in responding to activities that are working and those that aren’t. It’s a win-win for everyone in an inbound marketing campaign.
Actual tactic costs may vary based on needed turnaround time and/or complexity.
- HIVE GrowthPlan Digital Strategy Document – starting at 96 points or 8 points per month over 12 months
- Account Management, Review, and Strategy – 12% of points (minimum 15 points per month)
Content & Marketing Automation
- Blog Post (minimum 500 words) with SEO focused content – starting at 8 points each
- Blog Post (minimum 1,000 words) with SEO focused content – starting at 14 points each
- Blog Post (minimum 1,500 words) with SEO focused content – starting at 20 points each
- Blog posts include topic creation, research, SEO focused content, featured image, and call-to-action.
- High Value Content Offer – starting at 50 points each
- Ex. eBook, checklist, white paper, infographic, guide, etc.
- Includes custom call-to-action, landing page, and thank you page (requires a CMS or HubSpot)
- Segmented Email – starting at 4 points each
- Newsletter Email – starting at 6 points each
- RSS Email – starting at 4 points
- Workflow/Drip Campaign Development – starting at 12 points
- Requires HubSpot or similar software
Sales & Sales Enablement
- Lead Scoring Development – starting at 50 points
- Chat Bot Development – starting at 20 points
- CRM Implementation – starting at 20 points
- Sales Enablement Campaign – starting at 50 points per month
- May include: setting up chat/messenger tools, setup calling in the CRM, setup sales workflows, reporting dashboard creation, sales and marketing alignment review, email template creation, sales document creation, sequence creation and optimization, rep-specific landing page development, customer case study creation, prospecting support, LinkedIn Expansion management, and reporting and review.
- Sales & Marketing Alignment – starting at 30 points
- May include: alignment workshop, redefining lifecycle stages, goal setting (sales and marketing), SLA development, lead handoff procedure creation, sales content review, and reporting and review.
- Social Media Campaign – starting at 10 points per month
- LinkedIn Expansion Campaign – 10 points per month
Search Engine Optimization
- Silver PR Campaign – 17 points per month
- Gold PR Campaign – 34 points per month
- Platinum PR Campaign – 70 points per month
- Boilerplate – 7 points
- First Press Release – 14 points
- Extra Press Releases – 7 points each
- Press Kit – 30 points
- Local Media List – 10 points
- Regional Media List – 12 points
- National Media List – 15 points
- Influencer List & Outreach – 20 points
Note: Pricing updated for 1/1/2020. Pricing subject to change at any time and for rushed or weekend/holiday work.
We are a proud Platinum HubSpot Partner Agency. HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing software. We use their award winning platform for every aspect of your inbound marketing campaign including design, landing pages, social media, blogging, analytics, email marketing, and optimization. With HubSpot, we’re able to manage and optimize your entire campaign in one centralized location which gives us the ability to move more quickly to increase results.
Check out our Inbound Marketing