What is Value-Based Pricing?
Value-based pricing is a way to eliminate inefficiencies and ensure that each dollar spent is used to move your business closer to reaching your goals. Points are purchased and spent on marketing activities. With a point system pricing model, we are also able to be more agile in responding to activities that are working and those that aren’t. It’s a win-win for everyone in an inbound marketing campaign.
- HIVE GrowthPlan Digital Strategy Document – starting at 96 points or 8 points per month over 12 months
- Account Management, Review, and Strategy – 8% of points (minimum 8 points per month)
Content & Marketing Automation
- Blog Post (minimum 500 words) with SEO focused content – 4 points
- Blog Post (minimum 1,000 words) with SEO focused content – 7 points
- Blog Post (minimum 1,500 words) with SEO focused content – 10 points
- High Value Content Offer – 20 points
- Ex. eBook, checklist, white paper, infographic, etc.
- Includes custom call-to-action, landing page, and thank you page (requires a CMS or HubSpot)
- Segmented Email – 4 points
- Workflow setup – starting at 3 points
- Requires HubSpot or similar software
- Chat Bot Development – starting at 10 points
- Lead Scoring Development – starting at 30 points
- Social Media Campaign – starting at 10 points per month
- LinkedIn Expansion Campaign – 10 points per month
Search Engine Optimization
- Silver PR Campaign – 17 points per month
- Gold PR Campaign – 34 points per month
- Platinum PR Campaign – 63 points per month
- Boilerplate – 7 points
- First Press Release – 14 points
- Extra Press Releases – 7 points each
- Press Kit – 20 points
- Local Media List – 7 points
- Regional Media List – 10 points
- National Media List – 14 points
- Influencer List & Outreach – 20 points
Note: pricing subject to change at any time and for rushed or weekend/holiday work.
We are a proud Gold HubSpot Partner Agency. HubSpot is the world’s leading inbound marketing software. We use their award winning platform for every aspect of your inbound marketing campaign including design, landing pages, social media, blogging, analytics, email marketing, and optimization. With HubSpot, we’re able to manage and optimize your entire campaign in one centralized location which gives us the ability to move more quickly to increase results.
Check out our Inbound Marketing